- VAS Special Events
- Photo Gallery
On July 28, 2018, the RKJ will be hosting a "Submission Only" competition!
1. The cost to compete is only $65 Online or $75 At the Venue!!! Additional $20 for every extra division up to 3 divisions. Registration closes on July 24, 2018 11:59 PM.
2. This event will be limited to 100 competitors MAXIMUM! You will be able to register ONLINE or At the Event!
3. There WILL NOT be any Youth Divisions younger than 12 years old at this competition! Competitors must be 12 years or older at the day of the competition.
4. Like our regular competitions, we will divide the competitors by skill level. However, in regards to WEIGHT, the competitors will be placed in groups of 5 competitors starting from lightest to heaviest. Once divided, each competitor will have the chance to compete against every other person in their division!
5. Submission Only Format * win via Submission by choke * win via Arm-bar to the elbow only * 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be decided based on the number of winning matches * Time Limit for all Matches will be 7 minutes. The The tournament schedule will be: Registration & Weigh-in = 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM Rules Meeting = 10:30 AM Matches Being = 11:00 AM * We will be starting with the Higher Ranks first
6. Any athlete who has proven to be a black belt in judo, has fought amateur or professional MMA or has proven experience in wrestling, Olympic wrestling or Greco-Roman wrestling, cannot participate in any championship as a white belt. Proven experience in the U.S. consists of having competed at the collegiate level or higher and in other countries, having competed in nationwide events.
Competitors are not required to be residents of Virginia of member of a national organization. Your registration fee covers such membership for 30 days.
(Location: Liberty University Indoor Track Complex – 1531 Liberty Mountain Dr. Lynchburg, VA)
Want to volunteer for the 2018 Games?
Fill out the Volunteer Application online: